Your First Visit
It is our privilege to guide you through your options for treatment during your first visit with our practice.
We set aside a significant amount of time to get to know you, your current dental condition and goals.
We will work together to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
This is a guide map of your first consultation with the team at Bayside Dental Specialists
- We will discuss your concerns and the history of those concerns
- We will have a look around your mouth, completing a dental examination and identify issues relating to your current situation. We may also make some incidental observations which may be relevant to your case during our examination
- We often record some additional information such as photos, impressions and x-rays. These help us to identify possible issues or clarify existing ones. These extra tests assist us with our treatment options and assist us to form the best possible plan for your case
- After all assessments are complete, we will talk about the treatment options that best suit your situation including the reality of dental treatment, maintenance and long-term expectations
- You then get to decide which option suits you best. Sometimes the choice is clear, and you can decide on the spot. Other times the choice is not so easy, and we may need to get an opinion from another dental specialist. In complex situations, you may also wish to discuss all the issues raised with your significant others
- We finish by giving you copies of our notes and explanatory leaflets for your records so that you can use them for future reference
Our team is committed to ensuring that you are well informed and educated about the choices available to you as we work together to restore your dental health. Our specialists are experts in their field and our auxiliary team are here to support you throughout your treatment and ready to answer any questions you may have
Our practice is built on trust, respect and collaboration. We aspire to provide you the best possible dental experience and treatment outcomes throughout your journey. Always feel comfortable contacting our surgery if we can be of service.
Please complete the Medical History form before your first appointment and bring it with to your appointment or email it through to us at: email@example.com