Dr Philip TanSpecialist Prosthodontist
Dr Philip Tan
BDSc, GradDipClinDent, MSD (Iowa), GradCertPros (Iowa), FPFA, MRACDS
Dr Tan is a passionate exponent of digital dentistry and his expertise and attention to detail are well recognised thoughout the international dental community.
- Dr Philip Tan has studied at both the University of Melbourne and the University of Iowa specialising in Dental Prosthodontics.
- He has been treating pateints as a specialist Prosthodontist in Melbourne since 2006
- He is a passionate leader in Digital Dentistry, lecturing both locally & overseas (prior to COVID)
- Dr Philip Tan is the inventor of the AuDentes Implant Bridge, a revolutionary All At Once solution for patients who have no, or very few, teeth
- He is a member of the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons, Pierre Fauchard Academy as well as the Academy of Australian and New Zealand Prosthodontists.
- He has a keen interest interest in technology and is always researching the latest dental tools to improve patient treatment
- His expertise and attention to detail are well recognised throughout the international dental community with multinational dental manufacturers seeking his knowledge to help shape the future of prosthodontics around the globe.