COVID 19 update:
We are still here assist you with your Specialised Dental requirements
We remain committed to providing pateint care under the safest possible circumstances and are following all government directives to ensure the safety of our team and patients.
Due to ongoing restrictions some appointments may be affected and opening hours changed as a consequence.
Should you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Restrictions are continually changing with the ongoing COVID19 situation, this means that some appointments may need to be postponed.
Any affected pateints will be informed of changes by SMS and/or phone call ASAP.
We endevour to reschedule appointments as soon as possible but we may not be able to provide you with a new date straight away as we work to make more appointments available when restrictions ease.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to reschedule your appointment ASAP.
- Please review the current list of Hotspots here before attending your appointment: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
- All patients must abide the Victorian Government Directives: DHHS Guidelines
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID19 Symptoms
- All Patients must “Check-in” using the Services Victoria QR code
*If you are unable to check in using your mobile phone – please let us know and we will manually check you in
Measures we have taken to ensure continued safety include:
The health, safety and well-being of our patients, team and community at large is our number one priority during this unprecedented time.
- Daily symptom declaration by team members
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes are readily available throughout the clinic for patients and team members.
- Everyone is required to wear facemasks.
- Pre-treatment mouth-rinse for every patient before starting their dental procedures.
- All frequently touched surfaces in the practice are thoroughly sanitized and cleaned throughout the day and after each patient to ensure the utmost cleanliness.
- Your waiting time is minimal and we keep you informed if your appointment status is running behind schedule. If you prefer, you can sit in your car and wait in our car park, and we will give you a call or fetch you as soon as we are ready to see you.
- Our team is fully trained with the highest infection control and hygiene standards, including practicing proper hand sanitizing procedures and cough/sneeze etiquette.
- In our surgical areas, a full wipe down procedure is done on every surface in the dental room and barrier protection for devices is changed after every patient.
- All non-essential items such as coffee, tea, waiting room magazines and other non-essential items have been temporarily removed.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any concerns or if you would like to ask us any questions.