Due to the Victorian Circuit-Breaker Lockdown we are only able to see Emergency Patients.
For more information about the Dental Restrictions head to ADA Victoria: https://adavb.org/resources/for-dental-professionals/covid-19/recent-updates
The Government has indicated that dental practitioners are authorised health service providers, and are permitted to undertake procedures and surgical treatment in the management of patients with urgent needs that include:
- Facial swelling
- Intra-oral swelling
- Facial trauma
- Dental trauma
- Significant/constant/uncontrollable pain.
All non-urgent care must be deferred.
All patients affected will be notified by phone call or SMS and contacted over the next few days to reschedule appointments.
Should you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our phone lines will be monitored intermittently during this period.
More information about the lockdown can be found here: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Measures we have taken to ensure continued safety include:
- Temperature checks of team and all patients on entry into the practice building.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes are readily available throughout the practice for patients and team.
- The team wears masks at all times, aside from when they are eating in their own space.
- Pre-treatment mouth-rinse for every patient before starting their dental procedures.
- All frequently touched surfaces in the practice are thoroughly sanitized and cleaned throughout the day and after each patient to ensure the utmost cleanliness.
- All non-essential items such as coffee, tea, waiting room magazines and other non-essential items have been temporarily removed.
- Your waiting time is minimal and we keep you informed if your appointment status is running behind schedule. If you prefer, you can sit in your car and wait in our car park, and we will give you a call or fetch you as soon as we are ready to see you.
- Our team is fully trained with the highest infection control and hygiene standards, including practicing proper hand sanitizing procedures and cough/sneeze etiquette.
- In our surgical areas, a full wipe down procedure is done on every surface in the dental room and barrier protection for devices is changed after every patient.
The health, safety and well-being of our patients, team and community at large is our number one priority during this unprecedented time.
To view the Australian Dental Associations recommendations please head to
Please feel free to contact us should you have any concerns or if you would like to ask us any questions.